As I've mentioned in the past, my $8000 goal is only a fraction of what it costs the denomination to cover my programmatic expenses... as well as travel, visas, stipends, health insurance, housing and food allowance for the coming year. Anything collected above the minimum is still credited toward my trip - I would love to exceed this goal!
I appreciate the kind words and notes that have been arriving at my door (/ inbox) in a steady stream since March. Your encouragement means so much to me. If you feel moved to support my year, I've included a few options below:
- Pray for me!
- Spread the word
- Tell people about the Young Adult Volunteer program, my work at Fortwilliam and Macrory Presbyterian Church and the Vine Community and Advice Centre.
- I already have my address and phone numbers for while I'm away, but rather than post them on the internet, please email tricia.mcreynolds [at] gmail.com to request it!
- Add my blog to your RSS feed or via one of the links in the side bar.
- Give a tax-deductible contribution as a one-time gift or in installments over the course of my year of service.
- Give online at http://gamc.pcusa.org/give/E210105/ or
- Send a check made payable to the PC(USA) at P.O. Box 643700; Pittsburgh, PA 15264-3700. Include on the memo line of the check my name and the number E210105.