12 June 2012

Paperwork is the name of the game


Hello everyone, just thought I'd pop in and let you know how it's all going. Obviously the blog will be more exciting once I actually get to Belfast, but I don't want to leave all 5 of my loyal followers hanging! ;-)

This week is the deadline for most of our YAV paperwork - so I've been putting the finishing touches on insurance forms and visa applications, spending a lot of time at the doctor's office (blood work - eek!), and writing thank you cards. Lots of thank you cards - because I'm now within $500 of my goal!

Every time I think I can't be more excited to begin this adventure, I immediately prove myself wrong. Is it time to start packing, yet?

Hopefully I'll have more to report next time. Until then, all my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment